To make a booking we will require:
- Passport photocopy of the main passport page for each person travelling
- 4 passport size photographs
- full address with mobile and home landline number
- contact email address
- a deposit of £2000 per person
- Other supporting documents may be required on an individual booking basis
- Hotels: Makkah Dar Al Eiman Royal/Madinah Saraya Taba/ Shisha or aziziya Accommodation
- Hajj Visa
- Round trip ticket
- Food breakfast & dinner
- Ziyarats of both holy cities
- Airport to airport group transport in Saudi Arabia provide by Ministry of Hajj.
- Pre Hajj training seminar, guidancePlease note, the quoted price does not include the cost of your ticket.
- *Travel Insurance not included.
- Depart from Manchester/London heathrow airport on 10th August.
- Arrive at Jeddah Airport around 11th August, and travel straight to Makkah Shareef hotel Al-Eiman Royal (or similar)
- perform initial Umrah with the group under the guidance of our esteemed scholars
- Check into hotel and then go to perform Initial Umrah with the group under the guidance of our esteemed scholars
- Spend the next couple of days in personal ibadat, performing Tawaaf’s, Salaah and additional Umrahs at your own discretion
- Perform Ziyarats of Makkah shareef 2 or 3 days into your stay
- Check into the Sheesha or Aziziya accommodation around the 4th Zul Hijjah (roughly 15th August)
- Travel to Mina on evening of 7th Dul’Hijja, based on moon sighting, for the 5 days of Hajj
- Complete your hajj under the guidance of our scholars.
- After completing hajj, return to the Shisha or Aziziya Accommodation.
- Travel from Makkah Shareef to Madinah Shareef on roughly 15th Zul Hajjah (roughly 26th August) and check into Madinah Shareef hotel Saraya Taba (or similar)
- Perform Salaam on the first day, travel for ziyarats of Madinah roughly 2 or 3 days into your stay
- Spend the remaining days in Madinah shareef hotel and return around 31st August to the UK